Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration in Organizational Leadership is designed to prepare men and women for high-quality leadership in the community, local corporations, and local public safety professions.
Professionals with substantial track records in relevant work environments may qualify for waivers of some elective courses. Please speak with an advisor if you believe you should be eligible for waivers.
Students can pursue concentrations in the following areas (not all concentrations may be offered every year):
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- Sports Management
- Supply Chain Management
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply theoretical and practical business knowledge in a global marketplace
- Utilize effective communication skills and research practices that are necessary for today’s business environment
- Apply leadership characteristics and management practices within intercultural workplaces
- Exhibit a highly ethical approach to critical business decisions
- Leverage state-of-the-art technological tools to enhance business processes and deliver superior outcomes
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university
- GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Completed application with Carolina University
- The maximum time limit to complete the program is four years or 150% of the credits, whichever the student reaches first.
- A minimum of 18 credit hours must be completed at CU.
- Up to 50% of the required credit hours can be transferred.
- Graduation is contingent upon the completion of 36 hours of prescribed courses with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.