Doctor of Philosophy
The PhD in healthcare administration is designed to provide advanced capabilities for scholars and practitioners alike in an area of immense interest in contemporary society. With the changes in the healthcare system and the rise of people using it, the career outlook for individuals who specialize in this area is very good. The healthcare administration PhD specialization will help you develop essential perspectives and skills for application of theoretical and research-based health care industry management issues.
- A high school diploma or GED
- GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Completed application with Carolina University
In order to become a candidate for graduation a student:
- Shall have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at CU;
- Shall have maintained a minimum academic average of C (higher for some programs);
- Shall have passed all courses in his/her curriculum and made a C or better in key courses designated as essential in each program;
- Shall have completed at least 24 of the final 30 hours with Carolina University.