Associate of Science
The highly customizable Associate of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies connects humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences to the students’ professional life. The Associate of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies can be obtained by completing 30 hours of core credits and 30 hours of electives from the courses listed in the university catalog.
Each student must take a minimum of 30 credit hours from the following:
1. These are your required courses:
GC 111 Mathematics I
GE 101 English Composition I
GE 102 English Composition II
GT 103 Learning and Technology
BH 100 Introduction to the Bible
BT 100 Introduction to Christianity
2. Choose at least 6 credit hours from the Natural Sciences.
(minimum of 30 credit hours)
Students may choose from a large number of courses in Criminal Justice, Public Health, Biology, Bible, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Sociology, Psychology, Education or other areas listed in the university catalog.
- A high school diploma or GED
- GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools or institutions
- Completed application for Carolina University
- Graduation Requirements
- Completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at Carolina University and have a total of 60 college credits.
- Maintained a minimum academic average of “C”
- Passed all courses in his/her curriculum and made a C or better in key courses designated as essential in the program