Associate of Arts
The highly customizable Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies connects humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences to the students’ professional life. The Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies can be obtained by completing 30 hours of core credits and 30 hours of electives from the courses listed in the university catalog.
- A high school diploma or GED
- GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools or institutions
- Completed application for Carolina University
- Graduation Requirements
- Completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at Carolina University and have a total of 60 college credits.
- Maintained a minimum academic average of “C”
- Passed all courses in his/her curriculum and made a C or better in key courses designated as essential in the program